According to a recent report published by CompTIA, approximately 7 out of 10 end-users organizations contract a managed services provider (MSP) for some or all their technology needs. The CompTIA study found that 46 percent of the current users of MSPs have reduced their annual IT expenditures by 25 percent or more, as a result of their shifting to managed services.
- Network setup – From network wiring to full network architecture. USCompuTech will ensure that you have the right configuration for your business.
- Microsoft solutions – As a Microsoft Certified Partner, USCompuTech has expertise in implementing and supporting a wide range of Microsoft-based solutions from Office applications, Windows Server, Windows-based desktop, Exchange server, Office 365 (hosted exchange) and more.
- Google email solution – USCompuTech has partnered with Google Apps for Work, the most popular web mail provider, to offer our clients cloud-based email services.
- Network security – With AVG Cloud Care end point antivirus for businesses, which is more than a traditional antivirus, USCompuTech will assure that your computers and servers are always protected.
- Backup services – USCompuTech will backup your data daily to a secure private cloud off-site to protect your valuable data
- Data recovery – USCompuTech can restore deleted files from your hard drive, flash drive or SD card and recover data from a non-working hard drive.